Process & Risk Management
Hazards Identification and Risk Assessments
Occupational Hazard Assessments
- Health Risk Assessment
- Human Factors Study
- Noise Study
- Loss Prevention Engineering
- Design and Operations Safety Reviews, Audits & Verification
- Firewater Systems Design and Engineering
Functional Safety Services
- Process Hazard & Risk Assessment (PH&RA) and Safety Barriers (including Safety Instrumented Functions (SIFs)) Identification – HAZID, HAZOP, WHAT-IF, etc.
- Independent Verification of the PH&RA Phase in line with Clause 8 of the IEC 61511
- Determination of the Target Safety Integrity Level (SIL) of the identified SIF (Risk Graph, LOPA, FTA etc.).
- Independent Verification of the SIF allocation to the protection layers in line with Clause 9 of the IEC 61511.
- Independent Verification of the SIS compliance with the Target SIL requirements (FTA, RBD).
- Establishing the Hardware Fault Tolerance (HFT) requirements to SIS (SIS architectural constrains).
- Verification of the SIS compliance with the Systematic Capability (SC) requirements in line with IEC 61508.
- Safety Requirements Specification (SRSs) to SIS preparation and verification.
- Assistance at SIS design and engineering in line with Clauses 11, 12 and 13 of the IEC 61511.
- Functional Safety Assessment (FSA). Support in SIS Management of Change Implementation.
- SIF/SIS Validation in line with Clause 15 of the IEC 61511.
- Support in the Functional Safety Management (FSM) implementation.
- Review of the engineering quality of the FS related documentation and its compliance to the IEC 61508/61511.
Technical Risk Assessments
- Quantitative Risk Assessments
- Escape Evacuation Rescue Assessments
- Emergency Systems Survivability Assessments
- Temporary Refuge Impairment Assessment
- Non-Hydrocarbon Hazard Assessments
- Ship Collision Study
- Dropped Object Study
- Structural Failure Analysis
- Fire & Gas Mapping Studies – Geographic Assessments & Risk Based Approach
- CFD Dispersion
- CFD Explosion
- CFD Ventilation
- 2D PHAST Dispersion